Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Frenzy!

       Today I:

Went to the doctors to check on a lump.

Scheduled a mammogram.

Dropped off my sons prescription because his ingrown toenail has grown back.  
        *This is the stuff that goes with the yucky part of motherhood and let me tell you. . . .that toenail is GROSS!!!  He didn't even complain!  I had to accidentally see it and if my boys hadn't already put me through plenty of other disgusting events, I might have puked!  Gag!! But that's a blog for another day!

I did payroll, because my husbands employees like to get paid!  And so do I for that matter!

Paid a few bills. <Insert another Gag!>

Cleaned up my desk.

Forgot to send in payments for the boys school pictures!
        *Quick trip to school office before pick-up!

And grabbed a couple books from Books A Million on blogging and HTML.


       Friday is always a crazy day and I really have to be on top on things or it'll all go nutty on me.  I just feel like I've got to have it together or the weekend will kill me.  What do your Fridays feel like?  Great because it's the last day of work?  Great because it's the last day of your hubby's work and maybe, just  maybe you can sleep in?  Fill me in!

       Since I had to be in town today, I decided to "steal" some fashion looks from some those fabulous links to the right.  I love those girls!  They're much younger than me, but I've managed to add a little "old lady oomph" I hope!   FYI, no my tummy isn't showing.  It's an odd shadow from a fold in the shirt! ;)


       Oh, last but not least, I am having a terrible time getting this blog to look like I want it to.  Any tips?  How do I get that top picture center?  I'm not sure I love the layout and I really don't know how to reach people.  I'll be reading my books tonight, but I would love to hear from real people! Have a great Friday!! -  Much Love and Joy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment