Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hello World, Meet Joy!

Before reading any further, please be aware that I am a mother of four boys!  When I say that, what I'm really saying is...........I'm cluttered, I easily lose my train of thought, I am not found in the same location more than two minutes at a time, and although I do have my "spot" on the couch, I rarely get to use it!  Be that as it may, I have decided to start my own blog.  I recall a love for both writing and photography in my younger days, so why not give it a shot?  Let's see how I do!

I might as well give you the scoop.  I'm forty years old!  Egad!  How did that happen?  My oldest child is going to high school in a year, which may be even more shocking than the big 4-0!  I've got twins in the middle who celebrated their first double digit birthday this summer, the big 1-0!  There is one more and I can assure you he would never let anyone forget about him!  He's seven going on insane! He would like to think he's the boss and there are times I wouldn't mind handing him the job!  However, when problems arise and chaos ensues, it's on me and that's fine.  I thank God for my husband and boys daily and I thank him for my sense of humor, without which I would be lost!

I will close for tonight with the promise to see you all again in the morning!  Just as soon as I make it beyond breakfast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment